Mr Fu was born in a Phililppines and Indonesia Overseas Chinese Family and has over 20 years financial industry experience. He built a reputation as an all-rounded leader with broad experience in Information Technology & Operations Management. Prior to founding Logos Wealth, Mr Fu spent the majority of his career in insurance industry, having held several top leadership roles, including Head of Operations, Life Insurance in a leading listed banking group for overseeing underwriting, policy administration, claims and customer services departments.
- Austrian Albert Schweitzer Society Medal of Honor (1. Class for Services to Humanity) , a Christian-humanitarian, non-profit and apolitical organization registered in Austria (ZVR: 839299728)
- Knight Commander of Rizal, Philippines Knights of Rizal, The Order of the Knights of Rizal is the sole order of knighthood authorized by the Philippine Government Charter. The Order was established in 1911 and was granted a legislative charter as a civic and patriotic organization under Republic Act 646 on June 14, 1951 .Knights of the Order of Knights of Rizal prefix Sir to their forenames and add the relevant post-nominal according to their rank at the end of their names.
- Grade IV Officer and Assistant Liaison Officer II of Auxiliary Medical Service, HKSAR Government
- Chief Supervisor - Promotion & Marketing of Hong Kong Road Safety Patrol
- Managing Director , CEO & Responsible Officer, LOGOS Wealth Management Group Co Ltd
- Managing Director & CEO, LOGOS Land (Overseas) Investment Co Ltd
- Director & CEO, LOGOS Worldwide Group Co Ltd
- Master of Management (Information Technology)
- Bachelor of Banking & Finance
- Snr Associate, Australasian Institute of Banking & Finance ( AIFB )
- Associate, Customer Services (ACS), Life Office Management Association Inc.
- Associate, Life Management Institute (ALMI)), Life Office Management Association Inc.
- Associate Insurance Agency Administration (AIAA), Life Office Management Association Inc.
- Certified Call Centre Manager (CCCM), Asia Pacific Customer Service Consortium
Industry & Community Services
- Hon. Secretary, ICCB (2007-2008)
- Vice President, LOMA Society of HK (2008-2009)
- 1st Vice President, Lions Club of HK (Mainland) (2017-2018)
- Director, Lions Nature Education Foundation (2017-2020)
- 2nd Executive Vice President, Hong Kong Association for the Development of Western China Ltd(2017-2020)
- Executive Vice President, Guangxi Chamber of Commerce (2017-2020)
- Vice President, HK Small & Medium Enterprise Association (2018-2021)
- Vice President, HK Federation of Commerce for SME (2016-2017)
- Committee, Real Estate & Construction Committee of Wanchai and Central & Western District Industries and Commerce Association (2016-2018)
- Shanghai (Putuo) Overseas Friendship Association (2015-2016)
- Platinum Member, Outstanding Chinese Culture Association (2018-2019)
- Member, Hong Kong Institute Of Real Estate Administrators (2020 -2021)
-The information provided in this site is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation or advice to buy or sell any services or products. Each applicant needs to review their own risk and / or investment strategies particular situation before making any decision.
- Please note that this is a non-advised sale portal. If you are unsure if any product or service is right for you, applicants should seek professional adivce and / or consider carefully information contained in the relevant forms, offering and policy documents, including investment and / or savings objectives, risks, charges and expenses. You can request an offering document by contacting us. Please read the relevant forms, offering and policy documents carefully before enrolling.
- This site is principally designed for Hong Kong residents. For other countries, products and services described are subject to country-specific restrictions and are not available in all countries. Nothing here is an offer or solicitation of these products and services in any jurisdiction where their offer or sale is not qualified or exempt from registration.
-All Product or Service Plans as recorded in this site are governed by the terms and conditions in the relevant Product Provider's contract and policy documents. Detailed terms and conditions are subject to the official contract or policy document issued by relevant Product Providers. Please refer to the relevant Product Provider's contract or policy document for the details of the service scope, coverage, provisions and exclusions. LOGOS Wealth and / or relevant Product Providers reserve the right to determine in its sole and absolute discretion whether to accept any application for the Plan on the basis of the information submitted at the time of application by the Applicant. LOGOS Wealth and / or relevant Product Providers reserve the right to amend or withhold any terms and conditions in respect of the Plan without prior notice. In case of any dispute, LOGOS Wealth and / or relevant Product Providers reserve the final right on decision.